Friday 24 March 2017

Looking Sheepish!

I absolutely love this time of year.  The short, dark, cold winter days are disappearing into the past and the future of long summer days are rolling towards us.

One of my favourite things of the spring season is seeing the sheep and their babies in the fields.  I'm always on the lookout for fields of "baby lambkins" as I call them (I'm not actually 5 years old, honestly!) as it really lifts my spirits to see the lambs gamboling and frolicking about while their slightly bemused looking mums keep a watchful eye over them.

So, given that I'm a bit of a fan of sheep, I was excited to see a blog post explaining how the writer had been commissioned to make some felted sheep for a mobile to hang above the cot of a friend's baby.  These little sheep are completely adorable and I just know you'll love them too  Take a look at this photo to see what I mean!

 

To see the full article and other cute felted sheep photos just click here.

I'm sure these must have made a beautiful mobile to catch baby's eye and for parents and visitors to admire too.

Looking Sheepish! was originally published to Crafty Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment